21 de abr. de 2013

Post Scriptum



I don't have 
the permission
to say
my love
but you make
my body warm
There is no explanation
to confirm
there is no lies
Here we walk
in different streets
in different worlds
maybe
As the sun never
meets the moon
We are back to 
each other
Outshined by
ourselves
I just feel
a sweet smell
from a love
I will never
forget
How long
we will
remain here
No answers
like we never
met each other
I'm not crying
I'm not bleeding
I'm not blaming
the universe
This melody
will never end
Maybe today
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe in the day
that never comes
We have accepted
we have accepted
This is the
only reason
We have accepted
we have accepted
This is the
only reason
and we'll still 
not understand
if it really worth

Yuri Thomazelli
(Foto: ellirra - 123RF)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário