4 de nov. de 2008

My Life Pt1

Yuyu, don’t have the best soul
I don’t know if you have a sword
To fight every day, I hope that you don’t have
I know you have an infinite patience like Jo
To hold every day, I hope that you grow

I don’t know
Sometimes I think that the stars are killed
at look the cloudy sky
I know
Sometimes I think that the highest towers
starts at the floor
But is complicated waiting
When the others’ towers stand up
Seeing the stars at the sky

Yuyu, the others like to make you a hit bag
And you hold this wave like a
surfer that practice snowboard
Great persons you left in your country
Now, for many years you will between
a people don’t know what is learn about
who don’t know

I don’t know
But these others don’t help in my life
I don’t know
But these others know how let me down
It’s complicated accept it
When the wind will change the next time
I hope be to my side

Yuyu, your life is cool and cold
You need ability to get to evade these black sheep
You won’t see flowers in your victory
Yuyu, just… just… just…
Be you, do your best, be your soul

Yuri Thomazelli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário