16 de nov. de 2008

Yuyu pt2

Yuyu you are so locked
She’s walking in the park
You should go out and try the new
She could stay happy with you
You are so shy, but you know try you’re cool

I don’t know
Sometimes I guess that I am not the right guy
I always see the others couples fighting
because they don’t love
I know
Sometimes is different, I feel inside me
I could try love, I would like
But I am alone and I don’t want do wrong

Yuyu, you are so lonely
You can change this way
The life you’re finding is in your every step
Just walk calm and firm, don’t hurry

I don’t know
I try find the days’ light because
If I am here is by some reason
I know
I must be pacific, this life isn’t music only
And isn’t all day I can sing

Yuyu, don’t say goodbye to they that
Do part of your life and you know very well
Live your life beside who likes you too

Yuri Thomazelli

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário