11 de jan. de 2009

Yuyu pt3

Yuyu, what the hell are you thinking?
That was your life that you threw away
I can’t believe you did this with…
What do you feel is not something and, you know
By God at the sky, you went so far away

I don’t know
Sometimes I guess that I did it to our well
I do not want be the wrong guy in this love
Because I just love… The true love… I believe
I know
Sometimes I make my sentences without my thoughts
After it is too late to get the restart
When I see the others ways

Yuyu, If I could give you some punch
I would like with all my pleasure
You are not a child, where is that guy from that day?
You know about what I am speaking
You were a lovely guy

I don’t know
Sometimes I can’t believe that I’m dead
Because inside me don’t have more feelings
I do my actions so cold… To the well… With bad choices
I know
I lost my heart… In the reality I lost my hope to live
I must continue my life, alone or not, because here is paid
The way I’ve got smashed, now I will be a slave from my own life

Yuyu, shut up!
How that a guy like you that did she to smile
Made the same girl stay sad with your attitudes
Why do you do this it?

I don’t know
I can’t explain my feelings
I made these weird things to be quiet
Because I didn’t want turn me in the nightmare
I know
That is the bitter end, the worst I could imagine
Oh my God, Why am I so? Why is this my life?
Please, kill me……

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário